Pepperoni cheesy bread is a delicious appetizer made with premade pizza dough, lots of cheese and crispy pepperoni. Pepperoni cheesy bread
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
Pepperoni Cheesy Bread
This pepperoni cheesy bread is your new favorite appetizer. You just don’t know it yet.
I can easily say that because I know how good this stuff really is.
Not only is it delicious, but it’s super easy to make, too!
I mean who wouldn’t like thin crispy dough smothered in cheese and baked with crispy pepperoni on top.
Once you make this recipe it will absolutely not be the last time. I can promise you that.
Fast. Simple. Delicious.
Did you know that I have a cookbook called Fast Simple Delicious?
It’s 60 no fuss no fail comfort food recipes perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Click HERE to order your copy or click the 3 lines in the top right corner and click “Book”. Thank you for the support.
Do I really have to shred the cheese myself?
This is the one thing that I’d really urge you not to take a shortcut on.
Pres-shredded bagged cheese has chemicals in it like cellulose.
This keeps the cheese from clumping but it also prevents it from melting properly.
Do I have to use premade dough?
No you absolutely don’t have to use premade dough.
I just love this Pillsbury option because It’s super convenient. Absolutely zero effort for me to open this can.
It’s also the perfect thickness or thinness I should say.
If you do make your own dough or get some from your local pizza place, just be sure to use a rolling pin and roll it nice and thin.
Can I use other toppings?
Yea, you absolutely can use other toppings.
I actually make this plain all the time and choose no toppings at all.
Think of this as another version of pizza. You can add whatever you’d like. Here are a few ideas:
- Peppers and onions
Pepperoni cheesy bread recipe video:
Pepperoni cheesy bread ingredients:
- Pillsbury Pizza dough
- Melted Butter
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce (if you’re a dunker)
First, roll out the pizza dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Then, brush the top with melted butter.
Next, add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese (Just enough time cover the top completely
Now season it with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Top that with chopped pepperoni
Then bake it at 400° for about 15 minutes.
Let it cool slightly then do one long cut horizontally then several cuts vertically about 1.5 inches apart
Serve with or without dunking sauce 🙌🏼
Other fast and easy recipes using Pillsbury Dough:
If you love to take a shortcut by using premade dough, here are some other recipes that are fantastic, too!
Pepperoni Cheesy Bread
- baking sheet
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepperoni – rough chopped
- parsley, dried – for garnish. optional
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- lay the pizza dough down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- spread the melted butter evenly on top of the dough
- now add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- season it with the garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- bake it for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubble and the dough is golden brown
- then make one big cut horizontally and several vertical slices about 1 inch apart
- garnish with parsley serve it with marinara sauce for dunking if you'd like