This pepperoni cheesy bread is going to be your new favorite appetizer.
Pepperoni cheesy bread
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
This pepperoni cheesy bread is your new favorite appetizer. You just don’t know it yet.
I’ve made this so many times and it’s always a hit with everyone.
There’s nothing more convenient or easy to make then this..
I love taking a shortcut using the pre-made dough.
And I bet you already have the rest of the ingredients in your house right now
Once you try this recipe it will not be the last time you make it. That’s a guarantee!
Do I have to use premade dough?
No you absolutely don’t have to use premade dough.
I just love this Pillsbury option for two reasons.
1. It’s convenient. Absolutely zero effort for me to open this can.
2. It’s the perfect thickness. I love how thin it is.
Feel free to make your own dough if you’d like!
Can I use other toppings?
Sure you can! Use whatever you want
I actually make this plain all the time and choose no toppings.
Add some fresh veggies, other meat or anything you can thing of.
Pepperoni cheesy bread recipe video:
pepperoni cheesy bread ingredients:
- Pillsbury Pizza dough
- Melted Butter
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce (if you’re a dunker)
First, roll out the pizza dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Then, brush the top with melted butter.
Next, add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese (Just enough time cover the top completely
Now season it with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Top that with chopped pepperoni
Then bake it at 400° for about 15 minutes.
Let it cool slightly then do one long cut horizontally then several cuts vertically about 1.5 inches apart
Serve with or without dunking sauce 🙌🏼
Other fast and easy Recipes Using Pillsbury Dough:
Pepperoni Cheesy Bread
- baking sheet
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup pepperoni – rough chopped
- parsley, dried – for garnish. optional
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- lay the pizza dough down on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- spread the melted butter evenly on top of the dough
- now add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- season it with the garlic powder and Italian seasoning
- bake it for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubble and the dough is golden brown
- then make one big cut horizontally and several vertical slices about 1 inch apart
- garnish with parsley serve it with marinara sauce for dunking if you'd like