Air Fryer lemon salmon is a simple and easy way to prepare dinner in less than 30 minutes.
From the recipe collection of Al Dente Diva
Air frier recipes are quickly becoming my favorite. They’re usually incredibly simple to put together and cook with practically no effort.
Like this air fryer lemon salmon recipe. From start to finish it can be on your dinner table in less than thirty minutes. It doesn’t get much better that!
Air frying salmon in general is as easy as it gets. Lightly oil the fish, season it and place it in the basket. That’s all there is too it.
Mine literally has a fish icon that I push to start. The air fryer beeps when it’s done and that’s it! I’ve made perfectly cooked salmon.
I just wanted to mention that in case you’re new to air frying. It’s such a fool proof way of cooking that you have the freedom to do any variation on a recipe that you choose.
- Olive oil
- Garlic Citron Seasoning (Or any blend of seasoning you prefer. For example, garlic powder, salt, and lemon pepper. Even some lemon zest would be great.)
How To Do It:
First, lightly oil and season the salmon filets. Make sure to season the sides, too, so every bite is flavorful.
Don’t worry if you don’t have it. You can season the salmon with my suggestions above or whatever else you’d like.
Next, place the salmon down in the air fryer basket.
Some people preheat their air fryers. I did not do that here but you’re certainly welcome to.
Now close the basket and set it. My Cosori Air Fryer literally has a button with a picture of a fish on it that I just press.
If yours doesn’t the proper setting is 400° for 10/15 minutes.
I prefer my salmon a little under done. So I checked mine and took it out just before the time was up.
How long you cook it is up to you. We all like things the way we like them. Everyone is different.
So add or subtract a little time depending on your preference.
Its finally finished. Air fryer lemon salmon is done!
All that’s needed now is to plate it and squeeze a bunch of fresh lemon juice on top.
I told you that this was super simple and easy.
Now if you’re looking for a nice side to serve this with- roasted parmesan broccoli is always a good choice.
I hope, if you have an air fryer, you give this recipe a shot.
💜 Al Dente Diva
Air Fryer Lemon Salmon
- Air Fryer
- 2 Filets Salmon
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2-4 Tbs Garlic Citron Spices or a blend of your own pieces like garlic powder, salt, lemon pepper and whatever you like. Lemon zest is a great addition too!
- 1 Large Lemon
- Spread the olive oil evenly onto each salmon filet.
- Season the filets on the top, bottom and sides.
- Place the filets in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the filets for 10/15 minutes at 400° degrees.
- Carefully remove the salmon from the basket and cool slightly.
- Squeeze a generous amount of lemon on top of each filet. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.