This is the best chicken thigh marinade you’re ever going to try.
The Best Grilled Chicken Thigh Marinade
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
Do you want to know the best grilled chicken thigh marinade in the entire world? I mean it. I’m 100% serious.
No more bland, dry chicken that gets overlooked at the BBQ.
This recipe is the only one you’ll ever going to need. Because it truly is the best.
I make this at every tailgate or bbq I have and people go crazy for it.
I always get asked what the recipe is from everyone who tried it.
I’ve been making this chicken thigh marinade for over 10 years
I never deviated from the recipe or tried looking for another one.
This is the only one I’ve ever wanted to make.
This marinade is packed with flavor, perfect on chicken thighs and made for the grill.
I know if you try if for yourself you’ll see why this is the best grilled chicken thigh marinade ever.
Do I have to use chicken thighs?
No, you don’t necessarily have to.
I like them because they’re more flavorful than chicken breasts.
They also hold up on the grill very nicely. That’s the great thing about dark meat.
It’s hard to overlook and fry them out.
Breasts on the other hand can dry out very quickly.
If you want to make sure your chicken is the juiciest it can be, use the thighs.
Do I really need to marinate it that long?
Heres the video of how I make the best grilled chicken thigh marinade ever!
Grilled Chicken Thigh Marinade
- 2-3 Pounds Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs Dijon Muatard
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- 5 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Pepper
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch cubes & place them in a medium sized rectangular dish.
- Add all of the ingredients and mix until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Skewer the chicken onto wooden or metal skewers and place back into the marinating dish.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate over night.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator while you set up the grill.
- Grill the chicken over direct heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°
- Serve warm