The butter topping on these warm ham and swiss crescent rolls make them the most irresistible grab and go snack.
Ham and Swiss Crescent Rolls
I can’t say enough good things about these ham and Swiss crescent rolls.
They may just be the most perfect grab and go snack of all time.
Whenever I make these my family usually devours them within a couple of hours.
They’re almost impossible to stop eating. If you think I’m kidding, I’m not!
Ham and Swiss cheese is such a delicious classic flavor combination.
Wrap some warm buttery Pillsbury crescent rolls around that and brush it with a glaze and you’ll see for yourself. Irresistible!
I love to make these ham and Swiss crescent rolls as an after school snack but they’re also great for a quick lunch or dinner, too.
I know if you give this recipe a try you’ll love it just as much, too.
Other Pillsbury Recipes:
If you like the convenience of premade doughs, here are some other recipes you’ll love.
Ham and Swiss recipe variations
The great thing about these crescent rolls is how versatile they are.
Here are some variations that would be amazing to try.
Just remember that that recipes like this can be used as a guide. If you’d like to swap something out, go for it and make it your own.
- Deli Meat- the ham here can be swapped out for really any other deli meat that you’d like. Turkey, roast beef, chicken, salami, pepperoni or any other meat of your choice.
- Cheese- the Swiss cheese can be changed for whatever you’d like also. Cheddar, American, provolone are all great options. Pick your favorite.
- Crescent Rolls- I used the Pillsbury Hawaiian crescent rolls for this recipe. The original crescent rolls would be just fine here too if you’re not into the Hawaiian.
- Mustard- the Dijon mustard in the glaze recipe can be replaced for spicy or yellow.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning- I used this seasoning in the glaze recipe but If you don’t have it it’s no big deal. Either omit it or replace it for poppy or even sesame seeds would work.
- Glaze – I added a glaze to to top here for some extra favor. Omit that if you just want to keep it simple. They will taste just as good!
Ham and Swiss crescent rolls ingredients
- Pillsbury Hawaiian Crescent rolls
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Dijon mustard
First, open the crescent rolls and roll out the individual triangles.
Now place a slice of rolled up Swiss cheese on the largest part of the triangle.
Then add a slice of rolled up ham on top of the Swiss cheese.
After that, roll the crescent roll from the wide bottom up to the top.
Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake them at 375° for about 8 minutes.
Then to make the glaze, melt the butter in the microwave.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, pepper and everything bagel seasoning.
Now add the Dijon mustard and stir everything together.
Next brush the glaze on top each ham and cheese crescent roll.
Bake them again for another 5-8 minutes or until the Crescent rolls are nice and golden brown.
Finally remove them from the baking sheet and serve warm. Enjoy!
Ham and Swiss crescent rolls recipe video:
Ham and Swiss Crescent Rolls
- baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 1 can Pillsbury Hawaiian Crescent Rolls
- 8 slices Ham
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 tbs Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Unroll the crescent rolls out into their individual triangles and lay them down flat
- Roll up one slice of Swiss cheese and one slice of ham and place them on the wide end of the triangle
- Starting at the same widest part, roll the crescent rolls up and place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake them for 8 minutes
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder and everything bagel seasoning,
- Brush the butter mixture on top of the crescent rolls and bake them for another 5-8 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted
- serve warm and enjoy!