This secret to this refreshing and easy to make 3 ingredient cucumber dip is the dry Italian dressing packet.
3 Ingredient Cucumber Dip
3 ingredient cucumber dip is the perfect summer snack.
It’s easy to make, tastes delicious and is only 3 ingredients.
Summer time in Jersey is a great time for produce.
We are The Garden State and almost everyone has one in their back yard.
By the end of the season residents are gifting each other with vegetables like you wouldn’t believe.
This is an amazing use for them!
It’s incredibly delicious and refreshing, too.
It can be served and a appetizer, snack or side dish.
Don’t forget it’s vegetarian friendly!
I made this to bring to my sister in law Isabelle’s house the other day. Her husband Joey doesn’t eat meat.
I’m always looking for new recipes to make for them. This couldn’t have been more perfect.
Everyone absolutely loved it!
I know if you give this recipe a try you’ll love it, too.
Fast. Simple. Delicious.
Did you know I have a new cookbook out?
It’s called Fast Simple Delicious and it’s 60 no fuss, no fail comfort food recipes perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
Preorder your copy HERE and thank you for the support.
Other Easy Appetizer Dips
If you like easy recipes like this 3 ingredient cucumber dip here a a few others you’d love, too.
3 ingredient cucumber dip ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Zesty dry Italian dressing package
First, peel and scoop out the seeds of the cucumber using a spoon.
Then cut the cucumber into small cubes and add it to a bowl.
Now add the cream cheese and zesty dry Italian seasoning.
Stir it all together and pop it in the fridge for a hour. Just to let the Italian dressing packet bloom in the cream cheese. ￼
Finally give it a big stir before serving with wheat thins or crackers.
3 ingredient cucumber dip recipe video
3 ingredient cucumber dip
- 1 large cucumber (about 3/4-1 cup)
- 12 oz plain whipped cream cheese
- 1 .060z Dry zesty Italian Dressing
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half. Using a spoon take the seeded center out.
- Chop the cucumber into small pieces and place it into a medium sized bowl
- Add the cream cheese and dry italian dressing. Stir it all together and place it in the fridge for one hour.
- Stir it one more time before serving with wheat thins or cracker of your choice