Mom's Famous Tortellini Salad
This make ahead cold Tortellini Salad recipe is the perfect side dish for any BBQ or summer lunch.
- 1 lb Tricolor Spiral Pasta (cooked)
- 1 lb CheesevTortellini (cooked)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 6 oz jar Kalamata Olives, Pitted and sliced
- 1 8 oz block Feta Cheese (crumbles off the block)
- 1 16oz bottle Robusto Italian Dressing
Fist, cook the pastas and run them under cold water to stop the cooking proccess.
Add the pasta and all of the other ingredients except for the feta cheese and the olives.
Let that marinate in the fridge over night.
Right before serving add the feta cheese an the olives. Give it one big toss to combine everything together and serve cold.