You only need canned peaches, cake mix and a few other simple ingredients to make this easy peach cobbler dump cake.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
Non-bakers, I need your full attention because you are going to love this peach cobbler dump cake.
If you aren’t a great baker like me, then this is the dessert for you.
Dump cakes are a phenomenal option for people who love dessert but don’t necessarily love making them.
You can just toss everything in the baking dish and let the oven do its job.
By using canned peaches and store-bought cake mix, we’re going to make this dessert as convenient as possible.
Not only are dump cakes incredibly easy to make but they’re also super delicious and this peach cobbler dump cake is no exception.
I love dessert recipes with fruit involved. They are just my absolute favorite.
The peaches go together so well with the cake mix and make this the perfect dessert for any time of year, including the holidays.
My family and friends absolutely loved this recipe when I made it for them. I know if you give this one to try that you’re gonna love it just as much too.
Fast. Simple. Delicious.
Did you know that I have a cookbook called Fast Simple Delicious?
It’s 60 no fuss no fail comfort food recipes perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Click HERE to order your copy or click the 3 lines in the top right corner and click “Book”. Thank you for the support
Do I have to use yellow cake mix?
I prefer using yellow cake mix for this recipe, but white cake mix is also a great choice if you’d prefer to use that instead.
The brand of cake mix doesnt matter either. So choose whatever you prefer.
Do I have to use canned peaches?
Not necessarily. You don’t need to use canned peaches if you don’t want to.
Fresh peaches would work here, too. Or even peach pie filling.
Other easy dessert dessert recipes
If you love easy to make desserts like the is one, here are a few others you will love, too.
Peach cobbler dump cake ingredients
- 3 cans of sliced peaches in syrup
- Yellow cake mix
- Brown sugar
First, add one can of sliced peaches with the juice and two cans of sliced peaches drained from the juice into a 9×13” baking dish.
Then add vanilla, cinnamon and brown sugar and mix it into the peaches.
Now, sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the top.
With either your hands or a spatula, delicately distribute the cake mix evenly over the top, taking care not to disrupt the peaches beneath.
Next, sprinkle the top of the cake mix with a little more cinnamon and brown sugar.
Then slice the butter into pads and place them evenly on top of the cake mix.
Bake until the top is golden brown and the edges are bubbly.
Finally let it cool slightly and enjoy.
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- 3 16 oz Sliced canned peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 box Yellow cake mix
- 1 tbs Vanilla extract
- 4 tsp CInnamon, divided
- 1/2 c Brown sugar plus some for sprinkling on top later
- 2 sticks Butter salted or unsalted
- First, add one can of sliced peaches with the juice and two cans of peaches drained from the juice into a 9×13” baking dish.
- Then add vanilla, half the cinnamon and half the brown sugar and mix it into the peaches.
- Now, sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the top and press it down lightly into the peaches
- Next, sprinkle the top of the cake mix with the rest of the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Then slice the butter into pads and place them evenly on top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!