Muffin tin chicken pot pies are the cutest way to individually serve this classic comfort food.
Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
If you’ve never made muffin tin chicken pot pies you’re really missing out.
I love tradition pot pie recipes but they can sometimes be a pain in the butt to make.
Especially for someone like me who’s busy and also admittedly not a great baker.
It’s so hard to get that crust just right and that’s the best part!
Not only is this recipe a short cut version of the traditional classic but it tastes incredible, too.
Delicious and easy to make is a win win for me.
These little individual chicken pot pie portions are perfect for dinner, lunch or even an after school snack.
My family loves when I make these and have them in the fridge to warm up for whenever they’re feeling a little hungry.
I know if you try these that you’ll love them, too.
Fast. Simple. Delicious.
Did you know I have a new cookbook called Fast Simple Delicious?
It’s 60 no fuss, no fail comfort food recipes perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Preorder your copy HERE and thanks for the support!
Do I have to use rotisserie chicken?
Nope. You don’t have to use rotisserie chicken for this recipe.
Canned chicken, or cooked chicken breast (cubed up) would work here also.
If you’d like to roast your own chicken I have great recipe for that HERE.
Just be sure to use the same amount when measuring and you’ll be good to go!
How can I reheat these?
These muffin tin chicken pot pies reheat very easily.
Just pop them back into the muffin tins, cover them with foil and bake at 300° for about 10 minutes.
They will be nice and warm without over browning the crust.
Other easy chicken recipes
If you like fast and easy recipes using chicken like this one, here are a few others that you’d love, too.
- Taco Lime Chicken
- The BEST chicken cutlets
- Semi homemade orange chicken
- Ranch Ritz cracker chicken
- Chicken noodle casserole
- Italian chicken nuggets
- 4 ingredient pesto chicken
Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies Ingredients
- Pillsbury biscuits
- Rotisserie chicken
- Cream of chicken soup
- Frozen (thawed) vegetable medley
- Salt & pepper
- Dried thyme
- Dried rosemary
- Garlic powder
First, in a large bowl add the cream of chicken soup, bag of frozen (and thawed) vegetable mix, and shredded rotisserie chicken.
Then season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and rosemary.
Now mix it all together until it’s evenly combined.
Next spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and add a biscuit to each section. Push down with your fingers to make individual cups.
Then take some of the filling and add it to the center or each one.
After that bake them in a 350° oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden brown.
Finally carefully remove them using a butter knife or your fingers and serve warm. Enjoy!
Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pies Recipe Video
Muffin Tin Chicken Pot Pie
- muffin tin
- cooking spray
- 1 cup Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 10oz Frozen vegetable medley (thawed)
- 2 cans Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 10.5 oz can Campbells cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp rosemary (dried)
- 1 tsp thyme (dried)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, chicken soup, vegetables, salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme and rosemary. Stir everything until its evenly combined.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and place a biscuit inside each one. Using your finders, mold the dough into little cups.
- Evenly divide the pot pie filling into each of the biscuit cups. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Let them cool slightly before removing them with your fingers or a butter knife and enjoy!