You won’t believe how simple and easy it is to make the best chicken teriyaki ever. Its the only recipe you’ll need.
The best Chicken Teriyaki
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
If you really want the best chicken teriyaki recipe of all them you’ve come to the right place.
I got this recipe years ago and I haven’t found one that even comes close to how good this one is.
I don’t know what the food court situation is at the malls where you live but in New Jersey they’re fantastic!
Getting he free samples of chicken teriyaki on a tooth pick that they hand out is amazing.
It’s always so incredibly good. Do you know the kind of chicken I’m talking about?
Well this tastes exactly like that.
Every time I make this recipe it’s a huge hit.
It’s super easy to make, too. Most of it is just letting the chicken marinate.
I’m sure If you give it a try that you’ll love it, too.
It really is the best chicken teriyaki recipe ever!
Fast. Simple. Delicious.
Did you know that I have a cookbook called Fast Simple Delicious?
It’s 60 no fuss no fail comfort food recipes perfect for bust week day dinners.
Get your copy HERE and thank you for the support.
Do I have to use chicken thighs?
I always like to say that the choice is yours but I highly recommend yout use chicken thighs.
They work much better here for this recipe.
Using chicken thighs here will really give you they true chicken teriyaki taste and texture.
The best chicken teriyaki recipe video
What can I serve this with?
I like to serve this over some plain white rice but the choice is yours.
Some noodles would be great too.
If you’d like to add some vegetables a frozen package of stir fry vegetables would be fantastic.
Other chicken dinner recipes
If you like easy chicken dinners here are some other recipes that you’d love, too.
- The best chicken cutlets
- Mini chicken pot pies
- Taco lime chicken
- Orange chicken tenders
- Ranch ritz cracker chicken
- Chicken noodle casserole
- 4 ingredient pesto chicken
- Chicken Thighs
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Ground Ginger
- Fresh Garlic
- Brown Sugar
- Rice Wine Vinegar
1. First cube up the chicken thighs into same size pieces.
2. Now in a large bowl add the chicken & all the other ingredients.
3. Then cover and marinate it overnight.
4. Finally remove the chicken from the marinade and cook it in a large skillet over medium high heat until all the pieces are cooked all the way through.
5. Serve warm over white rice or whatever you’d like and enjoy.
Chicken teriyaki recipe video
The BEST Chicken Teriyaki
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 4 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1/2 c Water
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- First cube up the chicken thighs into same size piece
- Now in a large bowl add the chicken & all the other ingredients
- Then cover & marinate overnight
- Finally remove the chicken and cook it in a skillet with a little olive oil. Add sesame seeds towards the end if desired
- Serve Warm