This Alfredo sauce recipe went viral on Tik Tok for great reason. It’s so easy and absolutely delicious.
Tik Tok’s Viral Alfredo Sauce
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
Have you seen Tik Tok’s viral Alfredo sauce video? With over 12.5 million views there’s a good chance that you have.
Every time I post this recipe to social media it gets a lot of attention. I can totally see why that is, too.
Fist of all, people love good pasta recipe. Theres just something so satisfying about sauce getting tossed into the noodles.
It’s kind of mesmerizing in a way.
Second, I don’t think people realized how easy Alfredo Sauce is to make.
There’s really not much to this recipe at all. It’s definitely a case of less is more.
Meaning very few ingredients pack a serious flavor punch.
The combination of those two things are a recipe for a viral video for sure.
I think that if you give this one a try you’ll love it just as much as Tik Tok did.
OTHER EASY AND DELICIOUS PASTA RECIPES:
Here are a few other pasta dishes you’ll also love:
What pasta is best to use for Alfredo sauce?
It’s hard to think of Alfredo sauce without adding fettuccine after it. Those two things go hand in hand.
That’s for good reason, too. Long flat noodles like fettuccine are perfect for a sauce like this.
They really hold on to the thick richness of the sauce.
Truth be told, If you want to use another pasta it’s really not a big deal.
But if you want the best one for this specific sauce try one of these:
what can i add to alfredo sauce to make it better?
Alfredo Sauce is amazing on its own but there are a few things that can be added to make it even better.
Here are a couple of examples:
- Protein- Chicken, shrimp and a fish like salmon would all be great additions to this creamy sauce. Those are the ones I really recommend because I’ve tried them and I know they work well. My favorite is to cut up some chicken cutlets and toss them into the Alfredo Sauce. If you’d like to experiment with some ground beef and sausage I’m sure those would be great, too.
- Vegetables- The go to vegetable for Alfredo Sauce is broccoli but there are so many more that are awesome in this sauce, too. Mushrooms, spinach or anything really works. Use your imagination and get creative.
- Protein/Vegetable Combo- These two things are incredible to mix together, too. Try chicken and broccoli, salmon and spinach or whatever else you can think of.
Viral Alfredo Sauce Recipe Video:
Tik Tok’s Viral Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- Heavy Cream
- Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- Pasta Water
First, melt butter in a large pan.
Then add the garlic and sauté for about a minute.
Next add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
Stir until the cream cheese is melted into the sauce.
Now stir in the parmesan cheese & season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Lastly, add the pasta water and fettuccine. Toss to combine and serve.
Tik Tok’s Viral Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1 lb Fettuccine
- 4 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 C Parmesan Cheese
- 8-10 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 C Cream
- Salt, Garlic Powder, Pepper
- Melt Butter in a large lipped pan.
- Add the garic and saute until fragrant
- Add the cream and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is melted into the sauce
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese and season to your liking but keep in mind the cheese is salty
- Add pasta water and fettuccine to the sauce
- Stir to comnine and serve.