How to bake bacon in the oven is an easier process then you may think. Its a great way to make bacon for a crowd with no splatter.
How To Bake Bacon In The Oven
From the recipe collection of Al Adente Diva
I don’t think there’s a single thing that my family enjoys more then crispy bacon on the weekends. We try to really enjoy breakfast on the mornings that we’re all together. The bacon is a huge part of that and it’s gotta be cooked right.
Who’s got time to sit around the stove and babysit the bacon when there’s pancakes to be flipped eggs to be scrambled and bread to be toasted.
Pop that bacon in the oven and you have 15 minutes to get yourself together for breakfast. I love it!!
Why I love this method:
- It’s a splatter saver. My stove top stays bacon grease free. This makes clean up so much easier.
- It’s a great way to make a lot of bacon at one time
- I don’t have to babysit the stove.
- It’s evenly cooked.
- It stays in nice long strips.
- It comes out perfect every singe time
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Parchment paper
- Oven rack (optional)
Here’s How To Do It:
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Lay the bacon strips down with just a tiny bit of space in between each piece on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- If you want to use a stainless steel baking rack– lay the rack over the parchment paper and place the bacon on top. (Some people like to elevate the bacon so it’s not cooked in its own grease.)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bacon when it’s done cooking and let it drain/cool on paper towels.
A Visual Breakdown:
That’s what the bacon should look like on the baking sheet. Side by side not overlapping.
This is what it will look like when it’s done baking. Don’t worry, it will not splatter in the oven at all.
Remove the bacon from all of this grease and lay it down on paper towels to drain
Lay the bacon down nice and flat. It will stay in that perfect form if you let it cool like that.
Baking bacon is a great method for making it. Saves on splatter and time babysitting the stove. Theres also nothing like that perfect long strip on your breakfast plate.
If you haven’t tried this method,I really hope you give it a try. It’s so worth it
💜Al Dente Diva
How to bake bacon in the oven
- Sheet Pan
- Parchment Paper
- 1 Pound Bacon
- Lay the bacon down in a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake in a 400° oven for about 15 minutes
- Drain on paper towels and serve warm