This easy Alfredo Sauce is creamy, loaded with cheesy flavor and made with only a few simple ingredients.
Easy Alfredo Sauce
From the recipe collection of Tara Ippolito
If you’re looking for an easy Alfredo sauce recipe that is absolutely delicious, you’ve come to the right place.
I have never tasted a recipe for any version of this sauce that has ever come close.
Fettuccine Alfredo was alway my go to order when I went out to eat.
The sauce was always so rich and creamy. I was obsessed with it.
Once I leaned how to make it from home, I couldn’t believe how easy it was.
For some reason, I expected it to be way more complicated than it was.
Maybe because it tastes so good I thought there had to be some big secret to it or something.
I guess this recipe just goes to show that recipes don’t have to be complicated to be good!
I make this easy Alfredo sauce often for friends and family because it’s highly requested and always a huge hit.
If you give this recipe a try, i know you’ll love it as much as my family and I do.
Fast. Simple. Delicious
Did you know that I have a cookbook called Fast Simple Delicious?
It’s 60 no fuss no fair comfort food recipes perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Click HERE to order your copy or click the 3 lines in the top right corner and click “Book”. Thank you for the support.
Is this authentic Alfredo sauce?
No, this recipe isn’t for authentic Alfredo sauce.
Authentic Alfredo is only made with butter, grated Parmesan cheese and a little pepper.
This easy Alfredo recipe is for Americas version of Alfredo sauce.
The kinda dish that you’d get at an Italian resturant like Olive Garden.
I’m not a fan of that establishment for the record! But I do hear this sauce is very similar to theirs.
Other Easy Pasta Recipes
If you love this super easy recipe for Alfredo sauce, here are a few others recipes that you’ll love, too.
What pasta is best to use for Alfredo sauce?
It’s hard to think of Alfredo sauce without adding fettuccine after it.
Those two things go hand in hand.
That’s for good reason, too. Long flat noodles like fettuccine are perfect for a sauce like this.
They really hold on to the thick richness of the sauce.
Truth be told, If you want to use another pasta it’s really not a big deal.
But if you want the best one for this specific sauce try one of these:
what can I add to this easy alfredo sauce to make it better?
Alfredo Sauce is amazing on its own but there are a few things that can be added to make it even better.
Here are a couple of examples:
- Protein- Chicken, shrimp and a fish like salmon would all be great additions to this creamy sauce.
- Vegetables- The go to vegetable for Alfredo Sauce is broccoli but there are so many more that are awesome in this sauce, too. Mushrooms, spinach or anything really works
- Protein/Vegetable Combo- These two things are incredible to mix together, too. Try chicken and broccoli, salmon and spinach or whatever else you can think of.
Easy Alfredo Sauce Recipe Video:
Easy Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- Heavy Cream
- Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- Pasta Water
First, melt butter in a large pan.
Then add the garlic and sauté for about a minute.
Next add the heavy cream and cream cheese.
Stir until the cream cheese is melted into the sauce.
Now stir in the parmesan cheese & season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Now add the pasta water and fettuccine.
Finally, toss to combine and serve.
Tik Tok’s Viral Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- 1 lb Fettuccine
- 4 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 C Parmesan Cheese
- 8-10 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 C Cream
- Salt, Garlic Powder, Pepper
- Melt Butter in a large lipped pan.
- Add the garic and saute until fragrant
- Add the cream and cream cheese. Stir until the cream cheese is melted into the sauce
- Stir in Parmesan Cheese and season to your liking but keep in mind the cheese is salty
- Add pasta water and fettuccine to the sauce
- Stir to comnine and serve.